|5,000,000||N/A||War Factory Lvl 8
Acquire Blueprint in Events
General Information[edit | edit source]
The S1 Pantsir is the first specialized Anti-Air vehicle in the entire game. Although only able to hit aerial foes it targets them with devastating missiles (and the auto cannon secondary, if avaliable) at high accuracies. Though a weak unit, the S1 Pantsir nevertheless compensates with it's great range - the second-highest out of all heavy vehicles. The range allows it to effectively support an attacking army using heavy vehicles, a category which lacks anti-air equipment.
Most notable, the S1 Pantsir cannot be guided with the "select all" button. This allows the player to continue their attack while leaving the Pantsir behind to destroy enemy aircraft.
|2||1.3m||N/A||x620 S1 Pantsir Critical
x550 Heavy Vehicle Common
|3||1.5m||N/A||x740 S1 Pantsir Critical
x610 Heavy Vehicle Common
|4||1.6m||N/A||x890 S1 Pantsir Critical
x670 Heavy Vehicle Common
|5||1.8m||N/A||x1100 S1 Pantsir Critical
x740 Heavy Vehicle Common
|6||1.9m||9,250||x1300 S1 Pantsir Critical
x810 Heavy Vehicle Common
|7||2.1m||12,500||x1500 S1 Pantsir Critical
x890 Heavy Vehicle Common
|8||2.3m||16,500||x1800 S1 Pantsir Critical
x980 Heavy Vehicle Common
|9||2.6m||20,750||x2200 S1 Pantsir Critical
x1100 Heavy Vehicle Common
|10||2.8m||25,000||x2600 S1 Pantsir Critical
x1200 Heavy Vehicle Common
|11||5m||1,000,000||x3000 S1 Pantsir Critical
x2000 Heavy Vehicle Common
|12||10m||2,000,000||x3500 S1 Pantsir Critical
x2300 Heavy Vehicle Common
|13||15m||3,000,000||x4000 S1 Pantsir Critical
x2700 Heavy Vehicle Common
|14||20m||4,000,000||x4600 S1 Pantsir Critical
x3200 Heavy Vehicle Common
|15||30m||5,000,000||x5200 S1 Pantsir Critical
x3800 Heavy Vehicle Common
Vet AA Crew
Steel Plate Armor
Phased Array RADAR
KBO 30mm Autocannon
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The S1 Pantsir is based on the eponymous real-life AA Missile system.
- Though in general T5 and T6 Unit Blueprints cost around 200,000 event credits, the S1 Pantsir's Blueprint only costs 100,000 credits, despite being a T5 unit.
- Additionally, the cost is not reduced in events that it would have been lower, namely in Grim Winter.
- It and Artemis are the only specialized Anti-Air heavy vehicles - Their primary weapons can attack only aerial foes but they compensate with their extreme range. They also cannot be selected with the select all button for this very reason.
- However, the S1 Pantsir does not have secondaries that allows them to target ground units.